Wednesday, November 5, 2008

God is in control


As you can see, I have been wondering for the longest time what to share on the blog. At the moment I am wrestling with some thing in my heart, and letting it take over.
Today in my devotional book, God's Promises I read this:

Psalm 40:8
"I delight to do Your will, O my God, and Your law is within my heart."

"The situation that looms in front of you may seem impossible to overcome in your own strength.  It might be the result of your own actions, or you may be an innocent victim, caught in the backlash of someone else's consequences.  Whatever the case, we can easily become intimidated, even fearful, and eventually immobile.  The only way to move beyond that sort of paralyzing stalemate is to learn to accept and trust God's plan.  You release the controls and wait for Him to move."
Charles R Swindoll
Paul: A man of grace and grit.

We all know we should trust God and just give it over, but we do not always do that.  Today I gave it to God.  God knows the outcome and the plan He has for me.



No comments: