Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Shack

While we were in New Zealand I read a book The Shack by William P Young.
Wow what a great book, it has changed the way I see God and I hope my relationship with God my Father as well.

I had a lot of pain in my life, and God helped me to work through it so that much needed healing could take place - this book just put a lot of perspective on a lot of things I had to go through.

I would like to quote one paragraph in the book.
"Don't ever discount the wonders of your tears.  They can be healing waters and a stream of joy. Sometimes they are the best words the heart can speak.
Wow isn't that something, we always try to hide our tears, maybe it is time to just let it go, and ask God to show us what to do with all our tears.

I do not want to give away the story in the book, if you want to know more about the book go to www.theshackbook.com

No comments: